Your Guide To Quench Dry Skin
Dry skin can be irritating, and is characterized by a tight, dehydrated, flaky, dull appearing complexion. To make matters worse, dryness can cause inflammation, redness and irritation—not to mention fine lines and wrinkles can become even more noticeable.
A lack of moisture in the skin can be caused by a variety of issues, including exposure to hot or cold temperatures with low humidity levels, or excessive bathing in hot water and using harsh chemical irritants which can all impact the hydration of the skin.
We can help quench your skin's thirst with a variety of mega-moisturizing, simple solutions. The Dry Skin Collection combines hydrovitalizing ingredients from the desert – succulent and drought tolerant botanicals capable of withstanding the fiery heat of the sun. Highly adaptive, these desert plants have evolved complex moisture retention systems which allow them to thrive in the most unforgiving environments.
- Yucca: Helps to reduce inflammation.
- Stoneroot: Helps to calm and hydrate the skin.
- Sage: Helps to detoxify the skin and promote overall skin health.
- Cactus: Helps to improve moisture retention and immediately softens the skin.
- Licorice Root: Helps to brighten the skin to reduce dark spots and age spots.
- Stay C 50 (Potent Vitamin C): Helps to increase collagen production and stimulate circulation.
Leave a comment