If you have never received our newsletter:
Our newsletter has a double opt in, so after signing up on our website, make sure to look for an email to confirm your request to be added to our list and follow the steps to do so. If you still don’t receive our emails, they are likely going to a junk or clutter folder in your email client. First, add our email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com addresses to your contacts. Next, navigate to your spam and clutter folders and look for our emails. If they are in there, select these emails and mark them as “not spam”. Finally, add our service and info emails to your safe senders list so that they go to your inbox:
- Select“Actions”from the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Select “Junk E-mail".
- Select “Junk E-mail Options”.
- Click the “Safe Sender” tab.
- Click “Add”.
- Type in our service and info emails to your safe sender list. 7. Click “OK”.
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner, and then “Settings”.
- Click on “Filters” and then “Create a new filter”.
- Enter our service and info email addresses in the “From”
- Click “Create filter with this search”.
- In the box headed “When a message arrives that matches this search” select “Never send it to spam”.
- Click the “Create filter” button.
- Mouse over the Settings menu icon and select “Settings”.
- Click “Filters” and then “Add”.
- Enter Filter Name “@om4men.com.com”.
- Select “Inbox” as the folder to deliver the email to.
- Click “Save” and then click “Save” again.
- Click on "Options" in the upper right corner of your Hotmail screen.
- Then click the link for "Safe and Blocked Senders" in the body of the page under Junk e-mail.
- Click the "Safe Senders" link and enterour info and service emails to the list.
- Click "Add" to put it on your list.
- From your mailbox screen, click on “Settings”.
- Click on the Custom drop-down option in the“Spam Filters by Address” section.
- Select the “Allow mail from” radio button and type in our service and info email addresses.
- Click the “Add” and then “Save” buttons.
If you had been receiving emails from us but they suddenly stopped:
If you had been receiving our newsletter but they suddenly stopped, you have most likely accidentally unsubscribed from within a newsletter. To re-subscribe, click this link and fill out the form: